Makes sense to leave black to the end. I’ve always had ink leakage issues when using rubber stamps with black ink and following with a lighter colour
I realised I didn’t have five different ink colours (or at least I couldn’t find them) so this was a mixture of red, blue and yellow – I was half hoping they’d stay a bit separate on the roller but they merged together straightaway though some of the colours are visible on the original.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. You can also subscribe without commenting.